Your Mobile Dental Hygienist

On September 2007 a legislation was passed allowing a dental hygienist to practice on their own without a dentist. I will provide services to the public in long-term care facilities, educational institution, and homes.  My instruments are portable and are fully sterilized for your needs.


My service is perfect for people that has limited access to transportation or just can't get out of the house. If you are interested for my dental care service please do not hesitate to contact me.  I am very friendly and professional.

I will be servicing the town of Oakville, Milton, Burlington and Hamilton.


I'm in the process in setting up my business and should be ready to go in a few weeks!
Stay tuned :)

Monica Panaligan (RDH)
905.808.7006
proactivedentalcare@gmail.com